Wednesday, October 3, 2012

To Boldly Go Where No Cupcake Has Gone Before

I'd just like to preface this by saying that yes, I am kind of a nerd. Good. I'm glad we have
that out of the way.

So last Friday, a few of my friends got together to watch some of our favorite episodes from Star Trek: Voyager. We had planned on it being more of a drinking game (where we'd drink whenever Captain Janeway ordered her standard "coffee, black" or whenever Tuvok tried mind-melding with something, for example), but it turns out that we didn't have nearly enough rules and somehow chose the only episodes where none of their recurring antics took place. Whatever.

Anyway, after planning the event, we realized that it also happened to be our friend Matthew's birthday! So, at the insistence of Academy Award Winner Sandra Bullock*, I made Star Trek cupcakes!

Red for Command, yellow for Engineering, and Green for Science/Medical

I was just really happy with how they turned out and wanted to show everyone.

WHILE I BAKED: I watched Grimm, actually, but am now super upset because they took season 1 off of Hulu+.

*Some actual names have been changed to protect the identity of a friend of mine.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment